Actions and Detail Panel
Introduction to the Resilience Framework
Tue 23 May 2017, 09:30 – 15:30 BST
Introduction to the Wakefield District Resilience Framework
The sessions will enable you to:
- Increase confidence in using the framework
- Recognise how it can complement your work
- Identify and overcome barriers to using the framework
- Share best practice
By the end of the session the learner will:
1. Understand The Resilience Framework approach to working with children and young people and how it can be applied in to their own working practice.
2. Be able to use the Resilience Framework and its support tools to communicate effectively with children and young people.
3. Increase confidence to develop and use creative strategies (resources provided, new and existing interventions and activities) to build Resilience competences in children or young people.
4. Understand how the Resilience framework can support practitioners in the SoS and WeCAF process.
This session is faciliaitated by Denise Wheatman the Lead on the Resilience Framework for Wakefield Council and Emily Castle the Young Lives Co-ordinator.
(It is advised to arrive for 9:15am for a 9:30am start with the workshop finishing at 3:30pm.
Parking is £4.00 for the day. Refreshments (teas and coffee’s) will be available on arrival and after lunch).