Actions and Detail Panel
Introductory Workshop to Mindfulness for Stress
Fri 20 January 2017, 14:30 – 17:30 GMT
Discover that you don’t have to live with all the unhelpful thoughts and feelings our minds tend to throw up in reaction to stressful experiences.
This workshop is for anyone who sometimes experiences stress and anxiety associated with work, relationships, loss and other factors. In this workshop we will explore what mindfulness is and its benefits for day-to-day life.
Some of the benefits of mindfulness training:
• Greater self-awareness / self-knowledge
• Increased creativity and more choice
• Less stress and anxiety, more freedom
• Increased motivation and perspective
• Improved relationships and communication
• Better sleep and overall wellbeing
• Greater work – life balance...