The Investing in Fuel Cells conference will take place over one day in London on 27 September 2012. The event is organised by Cleantech Investor and Nomura Code in partnership with the Technology Strategy Board.
Investing in Fuel Cells shines the spotlight on to companies in the fuel cell sector. After some difficult times, the industry is now seeing healthy growth: both stationary and motive fuel cells are now in widespread use around the world, with many fuel cell companies recording growing commercial revenues and approaching profitability.
This one day conference will review the state of the industry and the opportunities for investors - focusing in particular on the companies which are actively selling products in the market today, but also on the innovation taking place within the fuel cell industry.
Who should attend?
- institutional investors
- venture capital and other private investors in the cleantech sector
- hydrogen and fuel cell industry professionals
- automotive and stationary power markets professionals
- academics and researchers in the fuel cell and hydrogen sector
- cleantech industry advisors and consultants
Investing in Fuel Cells will be aimed at both institutional and private investors - and will also provide a valuable forum for hydrogen and fuel cell industry professionals to learn how their peers and partners are approaching this growing market.
The conference will include:
*Keynote presentation from the Technology Strategy Board
* Company presentations from private and public companies in the sector (both stationary and motive fuel cells)
* Presentation from Ricardo Strategic Consulting on the future of fuel cells in automotive industry.
The full agenda for the day is available here.
Background profiles of the presenting companies is available here.
To participate in this event, or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Cleantech Investor organises events on cleantech, renewable energy and related themes, both in the UK and Brazil.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.