Over the last 14 years, Phacilitate have developed the largest and most influential global network of biopharmaceutical companies, researchers, regulators and solution providers driving the commercialisation of cell, gene and immunotherapy. With a global reach of 30,000 from more than 35 countries, Phacilitate’s ability to bring together the leaders in advanced therapies is unrivalled.
Biotech and Money is the exclusive community for life science executives and investors in healthcare. With 2017 set to be a watershed year for advanced therapies, the timing is perfect for Biotech and Money to partner with Phacilitate to introduce and educate a range of active and highly influential investors from angels, VCs and family offices through to institutions. The vision is to bring these communities together with prominent analysts to explain the market outlook and showcase the best investment opportunities across one of the fastest growing sectors in Life Sciences.
The Summit will support investment partnering, clarify market trends, debunk myths and accelerate the pathway towards a new era of healthcare. According to Forbes and the World Economic Forum, three out of the top five most innovative companies in the world are biotech’s operating in advanced therapies, which brings into sharp focus the opportunities for biopharma, investors and the technology providers operating in this space.
This one-day, highly interactive program will:
- Explain the market outlook and address specific questions regarding investment and licensing opportunities in advanced therapies
- Provide institutional, strategic and venture investors with unique insight into financing hypothesis for advanced therapies.
- Showcase a cross section of early stage, pre-IPO, late stage and public biotech companies and provide extensive networking opportunities
- Introduce senior executives from biopharmaceutical companies to explain how investors can profit from the development of the immune-oncology franchise
- Promote and facilitate investment, financing, partnerships and deal making in the cell and gene therapy field