Dates are 19th & 20th, 26th & 27th April. All dates must be attended.
Who is Managing safely for?
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle safety and health in their teams.
What will they get out of it?
Delegates will learn what they need to know – and are perhaps reluctant to learn about – in a refreshingly informal way. Managing safely won’t turn delegates into safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why safety and health is such an essential part of their job. Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate.
What will employers get out of it?
- Nationally recognised and respected certificated training for their managers and supervisors
- Peace of mind offered by training that’s designed and quality-assured by the Chartered body for safety and health
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered in time-slots that suit the business
- Two key areas – safety and health and environmental basics
– are covered in a single programme
CITB Members qualify for discounted prices and may be eligible for free training. For more details, contact us on 01328 250333.