Actions and Detail Panel
IQL UK Seminar & RLSS UK/IQL UK Awards 2016
Fri 1 July 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
The IQL UK Seminar and RLSS UK / IQL UK Awards will be taking place on Friday 1 July at Staverton Park.
The seminar will focus on supporting trainers and Approved Training Centres. Information will be provided on recent changes, including CPR and first aid and on the new training resources that will improve the delivery of IQL UK qualifications. The programme will also offer a chance to hear from industry experts relating to the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ), first aid, CPR and the Pool Extraction Board (PXB).
The awards will be presented as part of the seminar and will give Pool Lifeguards, Trainer Assessors, National Trainer Assessors and Approved Training Centres the chance to recognise and celebrate those who continually raise the standard and make a valuable contribution to pool safety and drowning prevention, This year will also see us champion the winners of the IQL UK Lifeguard Triathlon.
The cost to attend the IQL UK Seminar and RLSS UK/IQL UK Awards is /£100 which includes access to all seminars and workshops, entrance to the awards ceremony, lunch and refreshments throughout the day. Parking at this event is free of charge.
The award categories this year include:
- Single Site Approved Training Centre of the Year
- Multi-Site Approved Training Centre of the Year (2 - 15 sites)
- Multi-Site Approved Training Centre of the Year (15+ sites)
- Trainer Assessor of the Year
- National Trainer Assessor of the Year
- RLSS UK Pool Lifeguard of the Year
- RLSS UK Pool Lifeguard Team of the Year
- Special Recognition for Outstanding Contribution to Lifesaving in the Community