The aim of this two-day conference is to create an environment where dance ministers can:
- learn about worship and the importance of developing a closer relationship with Christ
- gain insight on their specific calling and how this applies to their ministry in dance
- broaden their horizons and develop new relationships with other ministers
We would like dance ministers to leave the event feeling refilled and empowered to carry out their unique calling in ministry. There will be an array of teachings on ministry and dance technique followed and worship services where dance ministers will get the time to participate in open worship.
This conference will be free for all to attend; however, an offering will be collected during the sessions.
Friday 7 October 2016
- 7:30pm - 9:00pm Worship in Dance service
Saturday 8 October 2016
- 7:30am - 11:00am Prayer breakfast and seminar
- 12:30pm - 4:00pm Worship in Dance workshops
- 6:30pm - 9:00pm Worship in Dance service