Actions and Detail Panel
IRCA 9001:2015 Lead Auditor 5 day course - (Birmingham)
£995 + VAT per delegate
This five day IRCA Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course is delivered by Temple Quality Management Systems. It is designed to give delegates the knowledge and skills that is required to conduct a full audit of an organisations Quality Management System to ISO 9001:2015.
It meets the requirements of IRCA, Centre Registered Number A017892. The course comprises of a combination of lectures and practical activities to provide delegates with a full understanding of the quality audit process.
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a Quality Management System.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on a quality management system audit to establish conformity with ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011:2011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015.
- Those involved in conducting 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Managers responsible for audit teams
- Those wishing to apply for IRCA QMS grades
- IRCA expects delegates to have prior knowledge of key quality management principles and concepts and also the requirements of ISO 9001 before attending this course. This includes the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle (PDCA)
- Meet the training requirements for IRCA Certification
- Interpret IS0 9001:2015 requirements of audit application
- Understand the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Designed to help delegates perform value-adding quality audits
One of our team will be happy to discuss your specific training requirements on 020 3816 6380 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org