Join us for what promises to be a fascinating insight into Ireland's bid to host its first ever major international rugby tournament.
Non-Executive Director – FEXCO
- Member of Dáil Eireann (Irish Parliament), 1981-2002.
- Leader of The Labour Party, 1982-1997.
- Served as Deputy Prime Minister in Three Governments and held Ministerial office in Departments of Justice, Environment, Energy and Foreign Affairs.
- He led the Irish Government's negotiating team in the Northern Peace Talks (1996-1997) that concluded in the Good Friday Agreement.
- He was the President of the General Affairs Council during the Irish Presidency of the EU in 1996.
- Mr Spring has been actively involved in The Middle East Peace Process and is presently a member of the Council of Foreign Relations dealing with Palestinian Institutions.
- He is an Associate Fellow of the Kennedy School of Government and the Saltzburg Seminar.
- He is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin and King's Inns and formerly played Gaelic football and Hurling for Co. Kerry and represented Munster and Ireland at Rugby.
- Mr Spring is Non-Executive Director of FEXCO, Chairman of International Development Ireland Ltd. and Alder Capital Ltd. Director of Repak Ltd. and the Realta Global Aids Foundation Ltd. He was appointed to the AIB Board in January 2009 as a nominee of the CIFS Scheme.
- Media Partner :The Irish Times
- Global Partner: Science Foundation Ireland