In theory we all know the importance of training, eating habits and resting to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, most of the time it is quite challenging to do everything perfectly.
- What exercise is the best to lose weight?
- What should I eat to burn fat and tone up in the same time?
- How should I do everything in 24 hours?
Our CPD workshop (6 REPs points) is about answering these questions and also to show you how to think and train differently to achieve maximum results with your clients and yourself as well.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE COVERED:
- Finding the right motivation.
- 10 rules to follow in order to change your and your clients body healthily.
- 6 steps to became a Master Trainer
- How to plan not just a session but a whole system.
- The role of glands, nervous system and circadian rhythm in fat loss.
- deepWORK® Masterclass (don’t forget to bring your gym kit)
Attila is a former professional athlete (European Championship silver medallist in judo), economist, founder of IRON SWEAT, tutor, assessor and Master Trainer.
With 25 years of experience in sport and fitness Attila has deep understanding of the challenges that athletes, instructors and managers must face in order to create a successful career.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Managers who like to always be one step ahead the competitors and who want to provide a long-term system without license fees for their customers.
- Personal trainers and group exercise instructors who are looking for a program that gives them real knowledge and opportunity to become a Key Person in their field.
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to understand how to maximise their poteintal to achieve their goals in the shortest possible way.
15:00 – 17:00
Highgrove Pool and Fitness Centre
We look forward to see you at the event and till then just "Take a deep breath and strike the IRON!" ;)
Note: We may take photos and videos on this event if you wouldn't like to be seen on the pictures please contact us!
What is deepWORK®?
deepWORK® is a barefoot, powerful athletic training with the aim to be able to use your body freely without any limitations in every dimension.
(Based on the Far-Eastern philosophy completed with the Western European science: principle of yin/yang; tension-relaxation; strength-endurance, etc.)
The movement patterns and the sport specific exercises of deepWORK® have been designed to allow as many different muscles to work in perfect harmony as possible with extremely high energy consumption (700-1200 Kcal/hour).
Alongside the inter- and intramuscular co-ordination, exceptional attention is paid to the improvement of deeper, stabilizing muscles that ensure safe movements, therefore creating a perfect basis for real functional training.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Absolutely, just please send us an email with the name of the participant.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, otherwise please bring a photo ID with you.
What is the refund policy?
We are happy to cancel and refund you registration 10 days before the event, however after that we will charge you the full price.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Absolutely, however we will ask the attendee to fill out a quick registration form.
When & Where
IRON SWEAT LIMITED
IRON SWEAT is a team of fitness professionals with extensive experience in sport science, group fitness, personal training, nutrition and professional sport.
“We want people to succeed in fitness, and to have the knowledge to be able to train in any environment, without the hefty price of personal training, and the gimmicks of group fitness.“ - Attila Madarasz
We would like to invite to our events anyone, who wants and expects quality and results, and we also want to create a strong community of group fitness enthusiasts, to rise the level and bring clarity into this field together.