Actions and Detail Panel
Is Independent Consulting right for you?
Tue 29 November 2016, 09:00 – 12:00 GMT
Is Independent Consulting the path to freedom and riches or a life of uncertainty that you should avoid at all costs?
In just 3-hours this event will enable you to decide if it is for you and if so, provide the practical advice you need to set up for success. You will learn how to find business while delivering brilliantly for your clients, how to run your business while still enjoying your life and crucially how much income you might make.
Questions to be answered will include:-
- Do I have the skills that a client might find attractive?
- Can I really earn more money and work less hours?
- How much might I actually make from this sort of work?
- Do I need a huge network to make this work for me?
- What do clients expect and how might I deliver?
- How can I develop new and deliver existing projects at the same time?
- Is work/life balance better or worse as an independent consultant?
- Can I dip my toe in the water before leaving my job?
- Go it alone or associate myself with another firm(s)?
- What’s the best next step for me?
The workshop will be delivered by Matt Crabtree who left full time employment in 2003 and set up on his own. Since then he's helped many others to do just the same whilst also working with hundreds of clients around the world. See more on the business he's built at PositiveMomentum
"Most people get just one shot at making this work for them and the mistakes that can see you having to go back to a full time role are really easy to make - I should know I have made most of them! Fortunately I'm still here to tell the tale and I look forward to helping you avoid them and make this work spectacularly if it's right for you"