Actions and Detail Panel
Is your sales approach getting you the same old results and excuses?
Fri 5 May 2017, 09:00 – 11:00 BST
When it comes to winning business, are you doing what you’ve always done? Selling is traditionally seen as responding enthusiastically to prospects, doing great presentations, and closing by applying pressure, just hoping, or, even worse, discounting. Please join sales expert Steve Swatman at this Sales Performance briefing he delves into why most sales issues are self-inflicted, why lacking an efficient sales ‘system’ can prevent you from achieving consistent results, and hidden reasons why salespeople struggle to fill their pipelines. You will gain a radically fresh perspective on selling – are you ready to break the rules?
Free of Charge for Business Owners and Directors only.
Do you or your salespeople ever get frustrated by . . .
• Sales cycles that drag on.
• Having great meetings but can't get the customer to decide.
• Difficulty in getting prospects to appreciate the true value of your proposition.
• Struggling to replace incumbents even if you know you’re better
• Gaining commitment from prospects without pressurising.
• Getting prospects to tell you the truth about their real pressures and priorities.
• Too much discounting at close time.
• Your proposals and ideas are shopped around.
• Inability to effectively prospect and keep the pipeline full
• No repeatable systematic approach for winning business.
• Can't get through to senior prospects or reluctance to cold call.
• Forecasting is patchy & inaccurate
If any of the above resonate and you want new ways to address them, register for our upcoming Sales Performance Workshop.