Actions and Detail Panel
ISA Sales Performance Workshop - How to Win Sales in a Tough Climate
Fri 7 April 2017, 09:00 – 11:00 BST
For Business Owners, Directors, and Professionals who sell.
Do you or your salespeople ever wonder . . .
How to effectively take control of a sales call without feeling like a “pushy” and annoying salesperson?
If it’s really possible to separate yourself from the competition on something other than price?
If there isn’t a better way to deal with “money” rather than waiting for it to become an objection somewhere down the road?
If there’s a way to stop buyers from continually “shopping” your products and services? Do you ever feel like an “unpaid consultant”?
If there is non-manipulative way to begin selling when the prospect says “NO”?
Why traditional sales methods are no longer effective? In fact, they can be hazardous to your health and your bottom line.
Tired of the sales team making excuses versus making sales?
If you’re winning as often as you need to then this workshop isn’t for you. But if you aren’t, and you’re struggling to find and engage with new prospects, or fed up with prospects that take up your time and effort but don’t buy from you, then it might make sense to register.
We often hear from business leaders that they :-
· Fed up hearing excuses from the sales team for reasons not to prospect
· Have Sales people having lots of good meetings but are not really sure where they stand
· Get involved in many expensive sales engagements but not often winning
· Hire sales people that take too long to get up to speed, or fail completely
· Lack confidence that the people in the team today will get them where we need to be
· Struggle to change sales people’s habits and behaviours
· Have Sales cycles that drag on and forecasting is inaccurate with deals slipping
· Are concerned that their sales people cave in under price pressure, and give away too much margin just to win.