Actions and Detail Panel
ISA Sales Performance Workshop - Start 2017 winning the sales rather than h...
Fri 13 January 2017, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT
Sales are Vital, No one survives on excuses.
Excuses are the death of a sales pipeline. Excuses for not prospecting effectively, excuses for why a sale didn’t close or was lost to the competition, excuses for discounting too much and giving away valuable margin. Please join us as sales expert Steve Swatman offers thought-provoking insight into why sales folk develop their excuse making skills rather than their selling skills. You’ll get advanced training in two hours that you’ll find enlightening, entertaining and most importantly, profitable.
If this true of your sales team?........
- They struggle to create an effective sales plan to hit their target, and stick to it.
- They lack the skill, confidence or discipline to prospect effectively, and the pipeline is bare.
- They spend waste too much time with middle management and don’t build relationships with senior people.
- They have opportunities that have stalled and they don’t know what is happening on the prospect’s side.
- Their forecasting is hopeful and inaccurate, with deals slipping.
- They do too much ‘free consulting’ giving away ideas and pricing.
- They struggle to get commitment.
- They discount too often and too much.
- They make excuses why mediocre sales performance is not their fault.
If you’re winning as often as you want to then this workshop isn’t for you. But if you aren’t, and you’re struggling to find and engage with new prospects, or fed up with prospects that take up your time and effort but don’t buy from you, then it might make sense to register.
Qualifications for admission:
- You must be a business owner or senior director with responsibility for revenue generation for your organisation.
- You must be personally committed to finding a way to radically improve your sales performance.
- You must be open minded and willing to challenge the status quo.