Isabella Forum brings together smart, ambitious, and forward-thinking women to discover and discuss how best to manage money. We've created a safe, friendly environment free of jargon and sales advisors so that you can ask the questions you've always wanted to ask.
Make your money work harder - and fund your own journey.
Our inaugural forum is taking place 28th October 2016- we'd love to see you there!
- Financial Dreams & Realities: Identifying personal lifestyle objectives & key financial strategies for each stage of life
- How to Manage Money 101 (Investment Overview)
- How to find the Right Advisor for You (Discussion with Advisor Panel)
- Preparing for life's major financial moments: marriage/divorce/illness/death
- How to handle money with family/partners/kids
- What you might not know about property investing
- Taking the financial risk to starting your own business
- Overcoming financial & legal challenges for non-typical partners (ex-pats, common-law/same sex couples)
Personal journey panel:
- Many of us struggle with similar challenges around money and life events. Hear perspectives from three savvy and accomplished women on how they've handled major money challenges in their personal lives.
EVENING NETWORKING DRINKS
Want to connect? To receive more information and advance invitation for the London Forum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.