Isabella Forum brings together smart, ambitious, and forward-thinking women to discover and discuss how best to manage money. We've created a safe, friendly environment free of jargon and sales advisors so that you can ask the questions you've always wanted to ask.
Make your money work harder - and fund your own journey.
Our inaugural forum is taking place 28th October 2016- we'd love to see you there!
- Financial Dreams & Realities: Identifying personal lifestyle objectives & key financial strategies for each stage of life
- How to Manage Money 101 (Investment Overview)
- How to find the Right Advisor for You (Discussion with Advisor Panel)
- Preparing for life's major financial moments: marriage/divorce/illness/death
- How to handle money with family/partners/kids
- What you might not know about property investing
- Taking the financial risk to starting your own business
- Overcoming financial & legal challenges for non-typical partners (ex-pats, common-law/same sex couples)
EVENING NETWORKING DRINKS
Want to connect? To receive more information and advance invitation for the London Forum, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.