The (ISC)2 North East England chapter supports a growing community of information security professionals in the region providing an opportunity to build a local network of peers to share knowledge and exchange ideas
Our next FREE chapter event is open to both (ISC)2 and non-(ISC)2 members and now booked for 27th September 2016 at PwC Newcastle
- Meet up and drinks
- Introduction from chapter president
- Security in Depth - A Real Life Experience, Steve Dodsworth
- Chapter Update from (ISC)2, Rob Fewster
- HoneyPots: Enterprise Ready?, Andrew Waite, Sage
- This Is Me!, Ken Walls
- Identity Management (Why it's an important line of defence against the Insider Threat), Chris Boyle, PwC
- Drinks and networking
Food and drinks are kindly being provided by PwC.
Parking at PwC is available on a first come first served basis for 20 attendees. Please email your name and registration number to email@example.com. For those who miss out, there is on-road parking available around the office which is free after 6pm.
Tickets are limited and you are encouraged to register ASAP to avoid missing out. If you register a ticket and are subsequently unable to attend, please login to cancel your ticket so that someone else can take your place.