Taking care of your organisation’s future
SMEs in the manufacturing, services and construction supply chains are increasingly being expected to be accredited to the ISO 9001 quality system or are considering its implementation for other reasons.
The advantages of ISO Accreditation:
- Competitive edge – even in situations or industries where ISO 9001 Accreditation is not a contractual requirement or expectation it can set you apart from the competition
- Best practice – ISO 9001 can improve process and service quality, increase customer satisfaction levels and improve productivity
- Easy integration – the implementation of ISO 9001 makes it simpler to develop a single management system to meet the requirements of other standards including those for Environmental and Health & Safety, saving on duplication and cutting down those costs
We deliver ISO workshops aimed at assisting SMEs in East Lancashire & the Yorkshire and Humber region to support their current and projected business objectives by enhancing the Quality Management System (QMS) skills of their key personnel.
Participants will be able to apply a systematic approach to the implementation or further development of an ISO 9001 compliant system within their organisations and will gain an understanding of how that can have a positive impact on business competitiveness.
ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Transition
- Why the Change?
- Structure, Terminology and Concepts
- The several types of changes made, and what has stayed the same
- Specific requirement changes, including those that will not affect your system
- What to priortise and the timescale available to you
- The relationship with your registration body and their transition arrangements
- Next Steps
Includes Refreshments and Light lunch