Actions and Detail Panel
ISO Transition: Changes to ISO 45001 - Glasgow
Mon 26 June 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Monday 26th June
£275 per delegate (+ £55 VAT)
If you are currently certified under OHSAS 18001:2007, there are some significant changes heading your way. This course is designed to help you to gain an understanding of the requirements stated in the ISO 45001 Management System Standard with special emphasis on Key Changes as compared to the requirements stated in the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
Who should attend?
OH&S managers and supervisors, sustainability managers and other professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of the existing Management Systems.
Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the implications of the changes expected in the new ISO 45001 standard
Aim of the course:
- Help you and your organisation to upgrade and integrate your Management System with the next generation ISO 45001 for Occupational Health & Safety.
- Understand the reasons behind the development of the new standard
- Identify the major changes and add-ons as compared to OHSAS 18001 and build a Step by Step transition plan to the new standard.
Prior knowledge requirements:
Participants are expected to be familiar with the requirements stated in OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Reasons behind the development of the new ISO 45001 standard for Occupational Health & Safety at the work place
- Overview of the requirements of the new ISO 45001(based on the ISO/DIS) as compared to OHSAS 18001:2007
- New clauses and substantial changes arising from the HLS and those specific to OHS
- What will the new ISO 45001 mean for current users of OHSAS 18001?
- Step by Step guide to transition from OHSAS 18001 to ISO/DIS 45001:2016
By submitting this booking form you agree to the following terms and conditions.