Actions and Detail Panel
ISO Transition: Changes to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 - Aberdeen
Dates: Thursday 16th March 2017 | Tuesday 20th June 2017
£275 per delegate (+ £55 VAT)
One day public training course to help you prepare for the changes to the ISO Management Systems Standards: ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
Gain first hand experience of the new versions of the ISO Management Standards with this one day classroom course.
- Evolution of Management System (MS) standards.
- Reasons behind the changes.
- Introduction to ISO HLS - common framework for ISO
- Management system standards.
- An overview of the implications of the key changes to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Details of the changes, with guidance.
At the end of the course you will have a good understanding of:
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the High Level Structure (HLS) requirements?
- Implied requirements of the new versions of the standards – ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
- Types of emerging stakeholder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk analysis - types of risks linked to your business processes
- The new implied versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
Basic understanding of the HLS and the structure of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
For more information around the Revisions to Standards - read our 10 steps blogs on the transition.
By submitting this booking form you agree to the following terms and conditions.