This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 the certification process according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Information Security Management System audit process
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 27001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 27001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an ISMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO 27001 conformant information security management system
- To understand the relationship between an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, its risk assessment and audit decision-making
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- A student manual containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- A participation certificate of 31 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits will be issued to participants
- In the event of a fail score in the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for free under certain conditions
Save This Event
When & Where
Cryptv Ltd is a UK-based business partner of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), a highly regarded international certification body and provider of official ISO training courses for individuals. We offer official accredited training for professionals in the fields of Information Security, Business Continuity and Risk Management amongst others.