Friday 4th November
£275 per delegate (+ £55 VAT)
ISO 45001 is replacing OHSAS 18001 in 2017. This course is designed to help you and your organisation prepare for these changes, based on ISO/DIS 45001.
At the end of course
You will have a very good understanding of:
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the High Level Structure (HLS) requirements
- Requirements of the new versions of the standards – ISO/DIS 45001
- Types of emerging stakeholder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk analysis - types of risks linked to your business processes
- The new implied versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
- Evolution of Management System (MS) standards.
- Reasons behind the changes.
- Introduction to ISO High Level Structure - common framework for ISO Management system standards.
- An overview of the implications of the key changes expected to ISO 45001.
- Details of the changes, with guidance.
Who should attend?
- Health & Safety Managers, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the implications of the changes expected in the revised ISO 45001 standard.
Why this course?
- First-hand experience of the upcoming versions of the standards as DNV GL is active on the ISO committee for the development of standards.
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunities will offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when upgrading their management system.
- Working sessions to consider impact to your own organization’s management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.
Basic understanding of the HLS and the structure of OHSAS 18001.
By submitting this booking form you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Save This Event
When & Where
As a world-leading certification body, DNV GL helps businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment, and training services. We also deliver deep insight and pragmatic support to major companies enabling them to build effective sustainability strategies. Partnering with our customers, we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust.