Actions and Detail Panel
IT Audit Training for GRC Professionals - 75% z/OS and USS systems
Wed 12 April 2017, 19:00 – 22:00 BST
Highly experienced IT Auditor Mitch Levine is in the UK presenting training and techniques to meet the new compliance requirements.
AM Session: Understanding the deficiencies in the z/OS Environment
The seminar is intended to brief management on the key vulnerabilities that are most common within the enterprise IT mainframe domain in which risk mitigation strategies are presented based on the functional components delivered by eventACTION and ussACTION.
- Implementing technical and organizational measures required to meet GDPR Article 25 - Data Protection by Design and Default
- Establishing containment measures required by GDPR Article 35 - Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Establishing controls required by SOX
- Establishing host-level controls mandated by PCI
- Overcoming the limited oversight of systems managed by vendors
PM Session: Alternative control design approaches for z/OS
This seminar is intended to present 10 control design considerations within the mainframe systems development and Infrastructure areas which are in many instances unknown to the most experienced auditors, security and GRC professional. Alternative solutions will be presented which include incorporating eventACTION and ussACTION.
- Controlling JCL Changes and Job Scheduling system components
- Establishing change management processes to manage changes to z/OS and Unix systems datasets/directories
- Controlling and accounting for production support access
- Establishing a change control mechanism for changes to application software components
- Establishing controls over the priviledged functions performed by the data center operations
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
Mitch Levine is Founder of Audit Serve Inc. www.auditserve.com