I.T./Digital Capabilities to Enable Flexible Working (Part 1)
I.T./Digital Capabilities to enable flexible working
A drop in session to see the latest offerings and talk to those who can help you work more flexibly, allowing you to achieve work/life balance.
It will cover:
- New smartphone offerings;
- How to set up and use OWA and EWA;
- Digital collaboration tools – e.g. Trello;
- How IT can support job sharing;
- How to set up an account and use audio conferencing;
- Skype – screen sharing and other useful bits (there’s more to it than instant messaging and emojis J),
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS FOR DEPARTMENT FOR TRANSPORT EMPLOYEES ONLY.