San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Suitable for staff in all sectors who want to use iTunes U to create and publish a course of work for pupils to access on the iPad.
Arrangements for the day:
Venue: Wester Hailes Education Centre.
On arrival at Wester Hailes Education Centre, please proceed directly to the training room. There is no need to sign in at the office. You will need to provide your own lunch and snack. There is a cash only canteen available at WHEC.
You will need:
- An activated iPad
- The latest version of iOS on the activated device, with all software up to date
- The latest versions of iTunes U and Explain Everything (paid App)
- Materials and ideas for a unit of work for which you will build a course
- iTunes U overview
- Demo of iTunes U course creation on an iPad
- Demo of content creation Apps
- Course building with guided support.
- iTunes U
- Explain Everything
- Pic Collage