The revision workshop is designed to build on the study manual to provide additional support, exam techniques and a greater understanding to help you pass your exam. We achieve this through group and individual activities, multi-choice questions, short answer questions, mock exams.
All activities on the workshop are debriefed by the trainer to aid learning. Our aim is that everything we cover on the workshop will enhance your understanding and place you in a greater position to take your exam.
- Reviewing your studies
- The J07 Exam - marking system, tips
- All Syllabus Areas covered using unique visual aids
- Practice exam questions throughout the two days
- Additional case studies used to bring the material to life
- Action plans and on-going support
Outcomes of the Training Workshop
There are two key objectives which will depend on your own learning style and ability:
- Leave the workshop feeling ready to sit the exam the following week.
- Leave the workshop having pin pointed the exact areas you need to work on to take your exam to aid your final study time.
- Download Paul's prediction sheet for J07 exams which also shows the exam subjects covered since 2007. Click here
Who is Running the Training?
Paul has been running revision workshops and courses for the H15 and J07 since 1998 and has been active as a trainer, supervisor and regulated sales coach for over 20 years.
Where is the Training Being Held?
Archer Training Boardroom
- The Boardroom, Archer Training Ltd, High House, Prior's Norton, Gloucestershire
- In our purpose built training room
- Just north of Gloucester in an outstanding area of beauty.
- 10 minutes from Junction 10 of the M5
- 10 minutes from Gloucester Rail Station
- There are a wide variety of B&Bs, hotels and Travelodge's within 10 minutes of the training venue - details will be forwarded to you.
The Next Date
- Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd March for the April 10th exam
- Starts 9.15am and wraps up at 4.30pm on both days
- If you follow our recommended study plan before the course, thee two days will adequately prepare you for the exam the following month, fresh knowledge is good.
- The fee for the two-day workshop is £275 including VAT at 20%.
- This investment includes all the training and material, lunch and coffees/teas on the course.
- There is a maximum of 6 delegates to ensure personalised learning
- There is an advised study plan to be carried out before the workshop which requires about 15 hours of study only. Coupled with our two day course, and you should be ready to take the exam.
When & Where
Archer Training Ltd
Archer Training Ltd is a specialist training organisation focusing on sales, sales coaching and train the trainer. They are based near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and have been running public training courses for over 10 years in the Gloucestershire area.