JABADAOBaby- Physical play with your baby 0-1 years. For expectant parents.
Do you know what physical experiences babies and young children need?
Baby led physical play is a vital (and often side-lined) part of early learning and development. We explain why and help you make sure your baby gets what they need.
In this six-week programme we will:
- Explain what babies bodies need in the first year
- Look at things that can get in the way
- Make sure they get what they need in enjoyable, playful ways
We'll help you to:
- Create important physical experiences for your babies
- Make playful spaces in your house
- Think about what to buy and what not to buy to support their development
- Learn about your babies experience expectant brain and incredible body
Suitable at any point during pregnancy.
Come on your own or with your partner.
Venue will be in Market Harborough, still to be confirmed.