Actions and Detail Panel
Jack Cherry's Remarkable Recipe for SATs Success
Tue 4 April 2017, 09:30 – 11:30 BST
A two hour course for teachers including a valuable resource, to stop worry, nerves and stress harming pupils’ performance in Year 6 and the SATs, delivered by Simon Benn from Jack Cherry.
Jack Cherry’s Remarkable Recipe for SATs Success embeds mindfulness in the English curriculum so you can make pupils more relaxed and confident WHILST you improve their literacy skills.
They’re intuitive, easy-to-use and come with full guidance, lesson plans and answers so you can introduce them with minimal preparation.
- Background – how the resource has been developed, tested and proven along with underpinning rationale.
- Resource components – what they are and how they fit together.
- Delivery – how to deliver the resource tailored to your pupils’ needs.
- Q&A – your queries and our answers.
- 8 pages of 73 tips for SATs success
- Activity Video (DVD and online version)
- 30 Activity Posters (printed)
- 3 Lesson Plans
- PowerPoint Slides
- Audio Comic
- Guided Reading Plan
- SATs Reading Paper
- 3 Worksheets
- 3 Homework Sheets
Simon Benn is the founder of Jack Cherry Limited - a social enterprise dedicated to helping children be happier, more confident and do better at school. He has 28 years' experience in educational publishing working on projects including Roald Dahl's Guide to Railway Safety, Water Counts with Thames Water, Zap! Quentin Blake's Guide to Electricity Safety and The Times 100 Case Studies.