The James Young 'Active Fun Active Feet' October Holiday Programme is taking place over the October Holidays on Thursday 22nd October from 9am to 2.30pm at The James Young High School for all pupils currently in P1 to P7.
Pupils will take part in a wide range of activities including Athletics, Basketball, ClubGolf, Football, MultiSport activities, Parachute Games, Playground Games, Tag Rugby and much more
Active Fun Active Feet is supported by West Lothian Council Accredited Sports clubs working in partnership with Active Schools.
Cost and Payment Options
Payment can now be made online and is the best way to secure your booking!
If you would prefer to pay on the first day of camp by cheque or cash, please contact Ben Boatman at email@example.com or on 07867 888 838 to complete your booking.
- Select Ticket Quantity from ticket options above.
- To book more than one child simply select additional tickets for each of the camps. For example to book 2 children you would select 2 tickets.
- Then press Register and complete the Registration Page for all Children.
- Once you have completed all required fields including payment,simply press 'Complete Registration'
- You will then arrive on a Booking Confirmation Page which highlights your childs booking, you will also recieve an email with your booking confirmation tickets.
Please Note - There is a capacity of 60 participants at this camp. Once capacity is reached a waiting list will be set up.
What Happens Next?
ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED, You will recieve an Email with a PDF Ticket, please keep this email safe as this is your proof of booking.
Please bring your ticket with you to the first day of the camp for quick and easy check in!
Children should bring plenty of water, snacks(no peanuts) and a packed Lunch. Children should also come along in comfortable sporty clothing, wear trainers and be have a jacket as we may be outside for some activities
Other October camps in West Lothian organised by Active Schools.
For more information and about any of the camps, please contact Ben Boatman , Active Fun Active Feet Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07867 888 838
Do you have questions about James Young 'Active Fun Active Feet' October Holiday Programme?
Contact Active Schools, West Lothian