San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DON'T MISS THE FIRST EVER DEMO OF THE INNER SPACE 3D VR ATMASCAPE DEVELOPED BY JAZZ RASOOL AT ENERGY DIAMOND
There is a real buzz already about 2014, what better way to start things off than meeting new people and sharing ideas at the Skills Hive Swarm in Greenwich...
Introducing a little more in the way of "optional" structure means you can arrive with a more focused plan of activity or just turn up to get on with your existing work and catch up with people over coffee.
The aim is to ensure relevance to established and fledgling businesses as well as students and graduates looking to carve out a career for themselves.
- Q&A with Greenwich Alumni, you get to ask what they are up to and how they got there!
- Pop-up consultancy session run by 6W2X aided by Gray Hares. We will collectively "crowdstorm" solutions to business problems. This month we follow up Jazz Rasool's demo with a discussion around potential users of the 3D Atmascape tool to help the newly formed Resonance Trust develop their Business Model Canvas.
6W2X is a new social enterprise accelerator for student run businesses
We're looking forward to seeing you there for more collaborative conversation and virtual team building.
If you are coming along you can still visit our Linked In Group page to see what the hot topics are and who shares your views and areas of interest....
Skills Hive are pleased to be hosting regular co-working events in partnership with University of Greenwich Business School at their Centre for Innovation, Inspiration and Imagination.
On the 3rd Thursday of each month we will be opening the Hive doors to invite in a Swarm of business owners, freelancers, start-ups and students to spend some time working from the same location to find out where the common ground lies.
- Cafe format workstations (just bring your laptop)
- Tables themed by area of business interest
- Free wi-fi and hot/cold beverages throughout the day
- Discussion, support and advice
Just by working from the same location, sharing ideas over a coffee or discussing the latest trends in technology and economics, we will uncover opportunities to work together, collaborate and support each others' business growth.
I hope you will join us for our next get together and make it a regular feature in your schedule - looking forward to saying hello!
Skills Hive Ltd
M: 07894 561 726
When & Where
Skills Hive is an online flexible resourcing system combining searchable profiles with task management tools. We provide consultancy and project management solutions for companies who want to achieve sustainable growth.