“Masquerade! Grinning yellows, spinning reds...Masquerade! Take your fill, let the spectacle astound you.”
-‘Masquerade,’ Phantom of the Opera
You are cordially invited to JCI Leeds’ Annual Dinner. Join us on the 15th October as we celebrate our achievements in 2016, and toast to another fantastic year.
Once you step onto the red carpet at The Queens Hotel, you’ll be entering a world of masquerade, elegance and intrigue. With an amazing array of menu options (to be confirmed shortly), a private bar and dance floor, this annual dinner promises to be one that you will remember forever.
Formal attire is a must, and masks are highly recommended.
Members and non-members welcome.
Your Ticket Includes:
- 3 course meal (see menu options below)
- Glass of wine (red or white)
- Coffee or tea following meal
- Inspirational presentation from our guest speaker
- Insalata caprese - mozzarella, tomato, cracked black pepper, pesto & shaved parmesan
- Tomato & pimento soup with wholemeal croutons
- Braised daube of beef, chive cream potato, honeyed roast vegetables & thyme jus
- Grilled chicken breast on roasted Mediterranean vegetables, Parmentier potatoes, lightly spiced tomato sauce
- Wild mushroom, spinach & ricotta cannelloni & red onion salad
- Baked soft centred chocolate fondant, coconut ice cream in waffle basket
- Apple & forest fruit crumble with vanilla pod ice cream
We are delighted to announce Steven Bonfield as our guest speaker. Steven is Head of Corporate and Commercial Business at Chadwick Lawrence, an award-winning Yorkshire law firm and one of JCI Leeds' patrons.
Oozing 1930s Art Deco glamour, The Queens is the most famous landmark hotel in Leeds. With its Portland Stone façade, the striking building enjoys an enviable location, adjacent to Leeds Train Station and nearby several car parks.
Please note that prices listed below were accurate at time of writing, and may be subject to change.
Queens Hotel – £121.50 double room
Discovery Inn Hotel – £80 double room – 2mins walk from Queens Hotel
Headingley Lodge – £72 double room – 13mins drive from Queens Hotel
The Kingston Hotel – £40 single room, £50 double room – 8mins drive from Queens Hotel