In this event, Alan Graham shares his insights and advice on the valuable topic of time-management. Attendees will learn more about:
- Taking control of the working day
- Dealing with interruptions
- Managing e-mail, mail and meetings
- The work-life balance.
Free to JCI members, £5 for first time visitors (£15 otherwise). Price includes the workshop, informal networking and a complimentary hot and cold buffet with tea and coffee.
6:30 Welcome, refreshments and casual networking. 7:00 Workshop begins.
Anyone is welcome to attend. Please use the booking form above to book your place. You can pay cash at the door if you don't have a credit card by clicking the "Show other payment options" link.
Alan Graham believes passionately in the provision of training as a pre-requisite for the development of future business leaders. He shares the benefits of his management skills experience to enable others to become better leaders.
When & Where
Junior Chamber International (JCI) is the leading network to belong to if you want to develop your skills, expand your experiences and have fun at the same time.
JCI is an opportunity to further your personal development while making a real difference in your community. You can also get involved in projects, organise events, attend training and business events.
Network and make new friends - each event, business visit and training session is a networking opportunity for you. JCI is perfect if you are new to the area and want to widen your social circle and meet new friends. JCI always welcomes new young professionals to join the organisation. So if you are looking for an educational and social network JCI is the place for you!
JCI offers you the opportunity to do things that will make a difference for yourself and society such as:
- - Broaden your network of contacts
- - Sharpen your skills and improve your CV
- - network with other young professionals (business skills)
- - increase your confidence in public speaking and debating (professional skills)
- - support your local community and charitable projects (CSR and project management)
- - take on a local, national or international role on a council team (management and leadership skills)
- - travel to events locally, nationally and internationally
- - make new friends and have fun!
Our membership is diverse, from start-up entrepreneurs to people working in blue chip companies, non-profit organisations, students and charities. JCI members come from all walks of life and from all around the world. They are united in one common aim: to challenge and develop themselves.
Find out more about how you can get involved with JCI Portsmouth.