Actions and Detail Panel
JGA Group Team Forum: Spring 2017
Fri 19 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
This year the event will be held on Friday 19th of May- save the date!
Team Forum is JGA's bi-annual showcase event for tutors, careers advisers, business partners and employers to meet for a high profile keynote session and at least half a dozen workshops are led by distinguished, external speakers.
The main purpose is to showcase current trends and projects and to introduce, discuss (and question) future initiatives.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- 9.45 What is the market for Apprenticeships? What are Rules? (Richard Goodwin)
- 9.45 What is the direction of the National Careers Service? (Susan Prestridge)
- 11.15 Keynote: GCSE Gradings and the future for Schools (School Leader TBC)
- 12.30 Lunch and raffle
- 14.00 The new structures for loan and privately funded learning (Pooja Barot)
- 15.00 Will messaging tools help employability projects? (Merle Blackburn interviews Mehdi Mohamed)
- 16.00 Networking and drinks of alcoholic and non-alcoholic varieties