Actions and Detail Panel
JIB and ECS Training Provider Conference 2017
Thu 23 March 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Please join us at our second JIB and ECS Training Provider Conference following last year’s successful event.
The conference aims to bring college and training provider professionals up to date on electrotechnical qualification and apprenticeship issues.
In addition to presentations from industry bodies, a main discussion forum will allow providers to question, debate and share ideas on how to deliver the new Trailblazer apprenticeships – what’s working well and what are the challenges we need to address?
The day will provides an opportunity to listen to and network with a number of key organisations, as well as ECS and JIB staff. It will also provide valuable information about industry qualifications and preparing the next generation of electricians for the sector.
Topics to include:
- What employers are seeking from Apprenticeships and Providers
- The view from a large employer/training provider delivering the Trailblazer
- Apprenticeships Discussion Forum
- The new Recognised Electrician EngTech Standard
- Future Reforms and Industry Changes
- Financial grants and practical assistance for apprentices in need
- ECS Cards
- JIB Apprentice Registration and Preferred Provider schemes
- The JIB Mature Candidate Assessment
- JIB and ECS
- Balfour Beatty
- Clarkson Evans
- City & Guilds
- Electrical Industries Charity
- IET - Institution of Engineering and Technology
The ticket price remains unchanged from last year - £49 (inc VAT) per delegate - and includes refreshments and a hot buffet lunch.
The Arden Hotel is conveniently located very close to Birmingham International train station and airport, and just off the M42.
If you have any questions about the event please contact Karen Sulsh on 01622 661605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Arden Hotel & Leisure Club