San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join ‘Boom Boom’ Afridi for the launch of Supermeal; next generation mobile meal ordering
- Enjoy complementary fresh food from 12 of Birmingham's top takeaways and restaurants; kebab, peri peri chicken, veg samosas, onion bajis, masala fish and much more
- Meet and have your photo taken with ‘Boom Boom’ Afridi; Pakistan Twenty20 Team Captain and one of the greatest cricketers of all time
- See demonstrations of Epson’s TM-T70-iHub series of intelligent printers – designed for restaurants, bars, hotels and personal printing on the go
- Test out Supermeal’s easy ordering platform
Supermeal has spent four years developing and trialling a comprehensive mobile platform for ordering takeaway food:
- See photos of every meal
- Earn e-cash with every order and for recommending your friends
- The service is free of charge to the restaurants, keeping food costs low
Bring your friends along for this fun evening – all attendees must register online.
Supermeal ltd is part of Innovation Birminghams ERDF funded Tech Incubator; Entrepreneurs for the Future.
When & Where
Innovation Birmingham Campus
Innovation Birmingham Campus; The base for Birmingham’s tech community.
The Innovation Birmingham strategy is focused on a service offering for founders of new technology ventures, as well as more established tech businesses. The campus facilities include the Entrepreneurs for the Future (e4f) multi-occupancy start-up centre with hot-desking facilities and a wide range of flexible office units (115-15,000 sq ft). However, the campus is far from just bricks and mortar; the team actively nurtures an interactive and supportive community within the place.