Join Dementia Research information day for people and families affected by...
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
We're inviting you to join us for an insightful day about dementia where you will learn about:
- The latest research into dementia treatment and care that is currently taking place (including new drugs being developed)
- Practical advice to help you cope with a dementia diagnosis - whether you've personally been diagnosed with dementia, or have a loved one who has dementia
- Future treatments that could potentially revolutionise dementia treatment and care
The event is organised and hosted by the National Institute for Health Research Clinical Research Network Thames Valley and South Midlands - the local research delivery arm of the NHS.
Frequently asked questions
Who is this event for?
It's for people affected by dementia and their loved ones.
Is there a charge to attend?
There is no charge. The event is funded by the National Institute for Health Research Clinical Research Network, the research delivery arm of the NHS.
Are you providing refreshments?
Yes, we will provide teas and coffees, as well as lunch.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Perfectly located just one mile from Junction 11 of the M4 with free on-site parking.
- There are dedicated Fasttrack bus routes direct from Reading station every 10 minutes
at peak times; journey time approx. 10 minutes.
- Our local station is Reading, just 8 minutes away, and one of the best-connected
stations outside London. Direct train services run to key destinations.
If you have further questions about the venue, ring the venue on 0118 402 9660
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have questions about the event, ring Corinna Purdue on 01865 231556. For questions about the venue, ring 0118 402 9660.