Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
Date: Sunday 9 October 2016
Location: London, UK
Distance: 13.1 miles
One of the most beautiful city runs in the world! The Royal Parks Half Marathon starts and finishes in Hyde Park and takes you through four Royal Parks and past London's most famous historic landmarks. Take in the spectacular sites London has to offer and enjoy running through Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
We'll support you!
All our runners receive...
- A welcome pack with training/ fundraising tips, sponsorship form and poster
- An I CAN running vest / t-shirts for friends and family
- I CAN branded fundraising materials
- Support from our experienced events team
- Help setting up your online fundraising page