San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for breakfast with some amazing speakers from the PA that include:
- Jonathan Grun, Editor, Press Association
- Martin Keene, Head of Pictures, Press Association
- Isabelle Potts, Editors, PA Video
- Amanda Poole-Connor, Video, TNR
- Daisy Bambridge, Radio PR at the Press Association, TNR
- David Fitzgerald, Connect your spokesperson with broadcast media, Globelynx
- Jeff Jones, Keeping ahead of the news agenda, Mediapoint
TNR is the broadcast PR & content specialist of the Press Association, the UK's news agency. They help brands and organisations connect and engage with the hearts and minds of audiences through strategy, creative and editorial content, production and distribution.
They offer their clients a wealth of journalistic expertise, enabling them to deliver effective, top-tier, multi-media coverage across all platforms. For 15 years TNR have helped shape stories that have gained international, national and regional coverage. Their specialist and insider knowledge of the media combined with understanding of brands mean they reach your target audience and deliver your key messages effectively.
Take a tour of the news floor and step inside the studio where the gap between PR and media is bridged.
Come armed with questions for these industry experts as we will be finishing the talk with a Q&A session, all before many London professionals have finished their morning coffee.
When & Where
CIPR Greater London Group
Ant Cousins / Stuart McBride