Actions and Detail Panel
Journey into Managed Services
Thu 30 March 2017, 09:30 – 14:00 BST
When IT is critical to your business, but your team doesn’t have the provision for constant, efficient support or monitoring, you may benefit from IT Managed Services. Join Blue Chip at our FREE interactive round table event, Journey into Managed Services - an in-depth look into the considerations you may face when looking to an external partner to help support your IT environment, in part or in full.
Held at the Vitality Stadium, home of AFC Bournemouth, this private event encourages debate on topics such as small vs large MSPs, what to look for in the MSP engagement process and what MSPs can offer that internal IT teams can't, with Blue Chip's own Head of Service on-hand to answer your questions.
What you get at our exclusive free event…
- Private, expert-led debate on on your IT considerations with peers – not a sales pitch!
- Specialist advice from Blue Chip's Head of Service, Eric Lindsay
- How to support your IT staff through the transition and what skillsets you require moving forward
- Advice on weighing up the risks and rewards of Outsourcing your business’ IT
- Delicious buffet lunch overlooking the pitch of the Vitality Stadium
- 09.30 Registration
- 10.00 Introduction to Managed Services
- 10.15 Choosing the right Managed Services Provider for you
- 11.15 Break
- 11.30 Transition into Managed Services
- 12.45 Lunch