The 2 day Journey@Home event offers an entirely new way of experiencing Journey work, (pioneered by mind-body-healing expert and bestselling author Brandon Bays) in the more intimate setting of your Journey Practitioner’s home or community center.
Every year, thousands of people of all ages and backgrounds attend Journey Intensive workshops. Some seek physical, mental or spiritual healing. Some desire deeper relationships with their loved ones. Some want better careers or more fulfillment in their lives. Many simply wish to reconnect with their true selves.
Research has shown that 85% of all illness is emotionally based (American Center for Disease Control). Knowing this, now is the right time to clear any emotional blocks so that your body’s natural healing ability is restored and can work at the highest level!
At the 2 day Journey@Home event you will
- Embark on a journey into the very nature of your soul, where you will bathe in the vast, boundless presence of love at the core of your being.
- Uncover old cell memories and limiting patterns, resolving and forgiving old issues so that your body is free to access its own healing potential.
- Penetrate and clear stubborn emotional blocks that have, perhaps unknowingly, held you back for years.
- Master practical, easy-to-use tools and experience joy and freedom in your life everyday.
- Find profound emotional and spiritual clarity and liberate your infinite potential.
- Learn the latest Journey techniques as well as experiencing meditations, guided introspections and additional mini-process work.
Day 1 is the Emotional Journey Process, where you’ll awaken to your true essence, your boundless potential, release repressed, unhealthy emotions, and open into a boundless love of emotional freedom and peace.
Day 2 is the Physical Journey Process, where you’ll uncover and clear old cell memories to facilitate powerful, incremental and spontaneous physical healing.
We will aim to finish on both days by 8 pm.
Marion Young is a senior accredited Journey Practitioner with 16 years experience of facilitating Journey process work. Having attended the year long Journey Practitioner Programme with Brandon Bays in 1999, Marion knew that this was the work that she was born to do. Marion is also an experienced group facilitator and work shop leader as well as group facilitator trainer.
The venue is St Michael's Sanctuary in Ewell Viilage in Surrey. With its own deep presence of stillness, it is the perfect place to offer a Journey@Home event. With space for 20 participants and a team of 8 trainers, you will be able to experience for yourself this profound work in a local community environment.
Bookings can be made directly with Marion if you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please email or call 07949095107
When & Where
Marion has facilitated thousands of Journey Processes throughout her 17 years in private practice with this wonderful work. Attending her first Journey Intensive in April 1999 and training as a practitioner was life changing. The teachings of the Journey have suffused every aspect of her life and she is thrilled to be able to share these profound tools with her local community.
St Michael's Sanctuary is the home of the Friday Morning Group, started by Marion 17 years ago, as well as many other of Marion's events and workshops. It has a beautiful deep presence of stillness and is the perfect venue for meditation and Journey process work.