Actions and Detail Panel
Judge of Excellence @ Bellavita Awards Chicago 2017
Sat, 20 May 2017, 09:30 – Tue, 23 May 2017, 12:30 CDT
Bellavita, the largest Made-in-Italy Food & Beverage trade show outside of Italy, will be coming back to Chicago at NRA Show this May. An NRA Show badge gives you access to this exciting area and Bellavita is looking for sophisticated foodies like you to sample and rate the best Italian artisan products in their Italian Pavilion.
Being a Judge of Excellence at Bellavita Chicago means you will taste authentic Italian delicacies, connect with a whole new group of suppliers, and decide which of those exhibitors have earned top honors at Bellavita.
You must register for NRA Show and then complete the judge application by clicking on the green button here.
JUDGING OPENING TIMES:
- SATURDAY 20 MAY from 09:30 to 17:00
- SUNDAY 21 MAY from 09:30 to 17:00
- MONDAY 22 MAY from 09:30 to 17:00
- TUESDAY 23 MAY from 09:30 to 12:30
As a Judge of Excellence, you can decide to come on the day that suits you best without notice, just allocate a couple of hours to fully enjoy the experience.
Becoming a Judge with Bellavita will provide you with a range of exclusive VIP perks and benefits! These include priority seating for all Bellavita masterclasses and tastings, that will be held at the Bellavita Food & Wine Academy.
JUST A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- You will be judging directly at the booths, at your own pace. No panels, no slots assigned.
- You will let us know your area of expertise in the registration process so we will assign 10 produce you can most comfortably judge. However, you will be able to choose an additional 5 products to judge freely.
- After you are done with judging, you are welcome to stay as long as you want at the fair.
- On Tuesday 23 May, the Awards Ceremony will be held at 14.00.
- We will be in touch prior to the event with complete information about judging, how to reach us, etc..
- We kindly reserve to withdraw from the jury whoever does not fit to our requirements.
- To learn more, please send an email to Enrico at email@example.com