Register yourself as a Judge of Excellence today if you are a Food & Beverage Professional and/or Expert working in Poland and/or East-Central Europe.
JUDGING OPENING TIMES:
- TUESDAY 11 APRIL from 10:00 to 17:00
- WEDNESDAY 12 APRIL from 10:00 to 17:00
- THURSDAY 13 APRIL from 10:00 to 12:30
As a Judge of Excellence, you can decide to come on the day that suits you best without notice, just allocate a couple of hours to fully enjoy the experience.
Being a Judge will provide you with a range of exclusive VIP perks and benefits. These include priority seating for all Bellavita masterclasses and tastings, that will be held at the Bellavita Food & Wine Academy.
FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- You will be judging directly at the booths, at your own pace. No panels, no slots assigned.
- You will let us know your area of expertise in the registration process so we will assign 10 produce you can most comfortably judge. However, you will be able to choose an additional 5 products to judge freely.
- After you are done with judging, you are welcome to stay as long as you want at the fair.
- On Thursday 13 April, the Awards Ceremony will be held at 14.00.
- We will be in touch prior to the event with complete information about judging, how to reach us, etc..
- We kindly reserve to withdraw from the jury whoever does not fit to the requirements.
- However, if you wish to contact us please send an email to Enrico at firstname.lastname@example.org