Judging the Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
This half day workshop provides senior leaders with opportunities to reflect and evaluate the quality of their teaching and the robustness of school-based systems that should exist to ensure it is of the highest quality. There are links to performance management and CPD and how schools measure and evaluate the impact of teaching on pupil outcomes.
- To understand how inspectors will evaluate the quality of teaching during inspection;
- To appreciate how to develop a robust and secure evidence base to demonstrate how quality of teaching is being developed;
- To ensure that monitoring and evaluation are leading to improved provision;
- To enable participants to reflect on the effectiveness of their system, making suggestions for improvement;
- To understand how to make the most of findings from lesson observation and engage colleagues in professional dialogue.
Suitable for Head Teachers, senior leaders, middle leaders, department leaders, phase leaders, Governors
9.30 – 12.30pm Monday 30th January 2017
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, 5a The Ropewalk, Nottingham NG1 5DU
Course Leader – Paul Longdon
Free for L.E.A.D. TSA members
£100 for non-TSA members (£75 additional place)