Actions and Detail Panel
Juicing for Health, Leicester
Mon 6 February 2017, 10:30 – 12:30 GMT
Juicing for Health
Juicing is the easiest way to squeeze more nutrition into your diet.
Fresh vegetables and fruit makes a delicious juice, which is full of vitamins and minerals.
This workshop aims to give you the confidence to juice an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables and give your health a kickstart.
This is a practical workshop so everyone will get involved in the process of juicing, includes tasting session of the juices made at the workshop.
The workshop is led by Nutritional Therapist Stephen Gamble.
Tickets are subsidised by Together against Cancer.
Spaces are strictly limited, so book early.
If you book and are then unable to attend please email email@example.com so your place can be offered to someone else.
The workshop starts promptly at 10.30am and ends 12.30
There is free parking on site.
Please note the following:
1. Together Against Cancer (TAC) is a registered charity and subsidises the cost of this workshop.
2. If you are unable to attend for any reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that your place can be offered to someone else.
3. We rely on the generosity of our supporters, please consider a voluntary donation or fundraising for Together Against Cancer if you are in a position to do so.
4. More information about Together Against Cancer (TAC) is available on our website www.togetheragainstcancer.org.uk
5. TAC will contact you periodically following this workshop in order to assess the suitability of this workshop and what services to provide in the future.
6. The workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18.
7. Photographs may be taken at the workshop, which we may use in our publications and social media.