Here at Pink Kitten we know that Pole Dancing is undoubtedly the coolest way to exercise and to satisfy current demand we can now confirm our next Pole Dance Course will start on Wednesday 7th July 2010!
This means if you weren't able to secure a ticket before they sold out for the May and June courses, you don't have to miss out any longer!
Pink Kitten Pole Dance lessons are fantastic for women who want to get fit but are bored of the gym, and want to feel fabulous in the process. Our Pole Dance courses are for women of all ages, shapes and sizes. They are taught in small friendly groups by our expert teachers.
There is a big showgirl influence in Pink Kitten Pole classes which means that you learn to hold yourself well so that you look always look elegant and confident – when you are dancing and in life in general!
Intermediate Pole Dance Course
Starts Wednesday 7th July 8.30 - 9.45pm.
Courses run for four consecutive weeks from the start date.
Reasons to Pole Dance:
It tones and strengthens every part of your body and burns calories.
You will learn to move in a sexy, elegant and beautiful way.
Pole Dancing is amazing for boosting your self confidence.
Empowering and confidence boosting.
A great way for self-expression.
Improve your posture, coordination and flexibility.
Pole Dancing can be picked up and you can progress quickly so it is very rewarding.
In this course we give more individual teaching, so now you have the basics you can choose what elements of Pole Dancing you want to concentrate on.
This might be:
- Spins and dancing.
- Inverts – moves you do from flipping upside down.
- Aerial moves – moves you do in the air, once you have climbed the pole.
- Routine building and performance.
Everyone can work at their own level in this course and you can keep doing as many intermediate courses as you want.
What to Bring and Wear For Pole Dance Courses:
- It is essential that you do not wear any oils or body lotions when you are on the pole as this can cause a hazard to yourself and others.
- For Pole Dancing it is essential that you have bare legs so that you can grip the pole.
- Most people either wear shorts, or a short skirt with shorts underneath.
- If you are feeling a bit more modest you can wear a longer skirt and hitch it up when you need to.
- On top just wear a vest or top you can move in easily.
might want to bring trainers and jogging bottoms for the warm up. It is
not essential to Pole Dance in high heels but it helps you pull off
- Wear high heeled boots or shoes that do not have slippery soles, big wedge heels or very pointed toes.
For more information please contact our friendly office on 0117 944 1666, email: email@example.com or see our website at www.pinkkittendanceschool.com
When & Where
Maison Paradiso is an exciting Bristol production company which is dedicated to creating innovative events in beautiful spaces. Gastronomic delights and fine beverages create a heady mix with art, film, music, dancing and revelry