Here at Pink Kitten we know that pole dancing is undoubtedly the coolest way to exercise. That's why for international pole dance day on May first we are doing some very special offers to make it acessible to as many people as possible.
Course Starting Wednesday 9th of June, 8.30pm to 9.45pm
For more information please see our website www.pinkkittendanceschool.com or call our friendly office on 0117 9441666
Reasons to pole dance:
It tones every part of your body, burns calories and is amazing for upper body strength.
You will learn to move in a sexy, elegant and beautiful way.
Pole dancing is amazing for boosting your self confidence.
What to Bring and Wear For Pole Dance Courses:
- It is essential that you do not wear any oils or body lotions when you are on the pole as this can cause a hazard to yourself and others.
- For pole dancing it is essential that you have bare legs so that you can grip the pole
- Most people either wear shorts, or a short skirt with shorts underneath
- If you are feeling a bit more modest you can wear a longer skirt and hitch it up when you need to
- On top just wear a vest or top you can move in easily
- You might want to bring trainers and jogging bottoms for the warm up. It is not essential to pole dance in high heels but it helps you pull off sexy shapes. Wear high heeled boots or shoes that do not have slippery soles, big wedge heels or very pointed toes.
Maison Paradiso is an exciting Bristol production company which is dedicated to creating innovative events in beautiful spaces. Gastronomic delights and fine beverages create a heady mix with art, film, music, dancing and revelry