Sophie Comas will be joining us presenting a taster on your mid year Marketing Strategy. It's good to constantly revaluate what you are doing to make sure your strategic goals and marketing message is the same. We will also be joined by Liz Hayward who runs her own very successful Marketing agency. We are launching a spectacular competition to win some FREE business and marketing coaching by Liz. To finish off there will be a Marketing Q & A.
0915 to 0930 Arrive and Registration
0930 to 1000 Welcome and 1 minute introductions
1000 to 1015 Sophie Comas, Rimu Marketing - Mid Year Marketing Strategy
1030 to 1040 - Marketing Q & A (panel to be confirmed)
Ladies are welcome to stay longer!
About Rimu Marketing
Sophie from Rimu Marketing is a Freelance Marketing Consultant with significant Marketing experience within blue chip leisure, hotels and tour operator companies. Since setting up Rimu Marketing in April 2014 she has really enjoyed meeting and working with lots of inspirational small businesses from a broad range of backgrounds, including: Life Coaches, Children’s Nurseries, Jewellers, Boutique Hotels, Interior Designers, Photographers and a Travel Agent to name a few. Rimu Marketing is essentially your “Virtual Marketing Department”.
Whilst Sophie has a broad marketing background in her last corporate role she also specialised within Partnership Marketing which was focused on achieving jointly agreed objectives for all businesses involved within the partnership, email marketing played an important role in these projects. Sophie works with small/ medium sized businesses to help them with the marketing, looking at everything from building your Marketing Strategy; Email marketing; Building websites; Developing social media strategies; events; plus much more.
On a personal note Sophie has a passion for all sports including horse riding, running, tennis and netball. She loves creative design, travel and working with Children. Sophie is a current Chartered Marketeer and a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM); she also is a volunteer as an Events Co-ordinator for the local CIM Thames Valley branch. To fid out more about Sophie or read what some past attendees of the workshops have to say please visit: www.rimumarketing.co.uk.
For SMEs, startups and entrepreneurs, who want to create uplift, energy and realise a transition to the next stage of growth; Liz offers business and marketing coaching that will unlock the clarity and momentum needed to realise results fast. She has spent the last 10 years working with businesses of all sizes and knows what works. Her passion is to bring her experience to bear for small business owners that want to create a sustainable, independent pipeline for their brand.
Liz is a freelance Marketing and Business Coach with a passion for working with SMEs, startups and entrepreneurs.
She is also the Managing Director of B2B marketing and communication consultancy, Onefish Twofish. Known for The Lead Generation Machine – a systematic methodology for building a pipeline of business. The approach is now used by over 50 fast growth businesses and is cited by Microsoft as best practice B2B marketing methodology.
Liz is honoured to have been asked to be a mentor at 50th Generation - an incubator in London for meaningful, growing businesses, and more recently to have been invited to be a company mentor for Ricoh Ignite. A year long accelerator for entrepreneurs in the northants area creating products and services for business, backed by Ricoh UK, based on some of the most advanced business growth methodology on the planet.
Terms and Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue
- By attending the event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
Please note. The Member ticket type applies to paid members of Maidenhead Business Girls only.
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.