San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Starting and finishing at the Exmouth Rugby Club, join hundreds of other cyclists and conquer the hills of Devon on this tough but rewarding ride. There might even be some nice warm scones and a beer awaiting you and your friends at the end of your epic prehistoric journey.
So hop on your bike with Men United, our movement for men, and do something great together to help beat prostate cancer.
The 2015 ride takes place on Sunday 16 August, with three different distances to choose from:
50 km - for those looking for their first cycle challenge.
100 km - a challenging distance with some Devon hills thrown in.
160 km - a tough ride with plenty of climbing for the seasoned rider.
Sportive and Fundraising options
There are two ways to join Men United in the Jurassic Classic and support Prostate Cancer UK:
Fundraising - Pay a registration fee (£18 for the 50km route; £28 for the 100km / 160km routes) and pledge to raise £50 in sponsorship.
Sportive - Pay a registration fee (£30 for the 50km route; £45 for the 100km / 160km routes) with no minimum fundraising commitment. Please consider making an additional donation upon entry. Your generosity will help more men survive prostate cancer and enjoy a better quality of life.
- Fully signposted route with chip timing
- Mechanical and emergency support through the ride
- Downloadable route maps, profiles and GPX files
- Feed stations with cakes to fuel to you to the finish
- Event village with refreshments and family entertainment and our very own Men United Arms
- Finisher's medal and fundraising certificate to recognise your achievement
Get in touch