Actions and Detail Panel
'Jurassic Park' at the Natural History Museum
Tue, 13 Dec 2016, 18:30 – Wed, 14 Dec 2016, 00:10 GMT
Time Out presents a screening of 'Jurassic Park' at the Natural History Museum with Rooftop Film Club on Tuesday December 13.
See everyone's favourite dino-flick in the most fitting place possible - with Dippy at the Natural History Museum.
For the first time ever, the world-famous museum will be hosting a screening in the Hintze Hall in collaboration with Time Out and Rooftop Film Club.
Plus, there'll be tasty food and drink that can be purchased from the bar and have a wander around the galleries before heading into the film!
Get your tickets to one of two screenings of the 1993 classic, 'Jurassic Park', on Tuesday December 13 from £32. Plus you'll get a bag of Proper Corn, too.
It's not long now before everyone's favourite dinosaur hot-foots it out of London for good. So, don't you think you should bid it farewell in style? Dippy will be leaving the Natural History Museum in 2017, so to make the most of his incredible presence, Time Out and Rooftop Film Club will be screening 'Jurassic Park' in the Hintze Hall on December 13.
Steven Spielberg's ground-breaking film adaptation of Michael Crichton's novel made everyone alive in the 1990s and beyond fall in love with dinosaurs all over again. From sickly triceratops to the mighty tyrannosaurus rex, this roller-coaster movie about a billionaire who resurrects prehistoric lizards for a fast buck only for nature to take its rightful course has it all!
Plus, walk through the Mammals and Dinosaur Fossil exhibitions without the usual crowd of visitors before entering the iconic Hintze Hall and settling down next to the great Diplodocus. We can't think of a better place to see this incredible film, so grab this opportunity to nose around some dino fossils before settling down to watch one of the most fondly thought of movies of recent time with both claws. Tickets start from £32 and include a bag of Proper Corn.
Need to know
- This ticket is for a screening of 'Jurassic Park' at the Natural History Museum on Tuesday December 13 2016.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the selected showing.
- Ticket includes a bag of Proper Corn.
- Over 18s only. ID may be required.
- Doors open at 6.30pm for the first screening and at 8.15pm for the second screening. Last entry for the first screening is at 7.30pm and last entry for the second screening is at 10.15pm.
- We cannot allow entry into the event after these times and no refunds will be given to latecomers.
- Disabled helper tickets are available on request, subject to availability. Please email email@example.com to find out more.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Food and drink available to purchase at the bar. Cash and cards will be accepted.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Dippy's tail stretches across the screen, minimal distribution to visibility. Full screen will be visible to those seated in this section.
- Time Out Cardholders are not eligible to receive their 10% discount on this product.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Card and Rooftop Film Club discounts are not available with this event.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here https://www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions