Actions and Detail Panel
Keep Calm & Prepare for GDPR! (Free Breakfast Seminar)
Thu 25 May 2017, 08:30 – 12:00 BST
Flow Communications would like to invite you to join us at our Breakfast Seminar to learn how you can plan and prepare for GDPR with our chosen leading security solution partners Gigamon and Palo Alto Networks.
The legislation is fast approaching and there is only one year to go from May! The main factor to consider is protecting privacy and information and for organisations overall to review their security posture. It’s important for organisations to act now as there are:
- Heavy fines associated with non-compliance typically 4% of parent company annual revenue.
- Organisations must notify the authorities of a breach within 72 hours.
- Potential Brand and Business Erosion
Most companies don’t even know that they have been breached due to poor visibility and protection. The solution is to ensure you understand what data is where and ensure relevant compliance is put in place to protect it. Good security = Good Business!
At the seminar you'll learn:
- What the GDPR objectives and challenges are? – Legal Perspective
- How to achieve compliance with the key GDPR provisions – Presented by Simon Williams - Palo Alto Networks.
- How to use Gigamon’s Security Delivery Platform to enable complete visibility into your network infrastructure so that you can see more & secure more! – Presented by Steve Butts – Gigamon.
Those attending this seminar we will also be given a complimentary FREE Security Lifestyle Review to help expose any current vulnerabilities in your network. This is the best time to start thinking about solutions to help avoid huge fines and brand damage. Spaces are limited so please register early to confirm your attendance.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
The seminar is aimed at all IT professionals in decision making roles in organisations.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact Pravina - firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
The ticket is not transferable as it is invitation only.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
We are preparing a list of selected IT professionals so only named individuals will be allowed to attend the seminar as spaces are limited.