Keeping Children Safe in Education
Full day of training, led by Matt Sparling and Andrew Moffat
Violence against Women and Girls Strategy
Equality Act 2010
Fundamental British Values
Dangers of radicalisation and extremism
Are your children and learners… “protected and helped to keep themselves safe from bullying, homophobic behaviour, racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination”? (Ofsted inspecting safeguarding in early years, education and skills settings August 2016)
Parkfield School and MJS Safeguarding are delivering innovative training on a choice of three dates. The course uses a No Outsiders approach to meet statutory guidance as set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education Sept 2016.
By attending this course you will leave with
- Enhanced awareness of the Keeping Children Safe in Education (2016) Guidance
- Strategies to support your pupils in keeping themselves safe
- A copy of the No Outsiders in Our School book, including 35 lesson plans EYFS to Yr6
- Additional lesson plans and resources to meet the 20 specific safeguarding areas
- Recommended materials to use to support your pupils in keeping themselves safe.
(Price of course includes No Outsiders book, refreshments and lunch provided by on-site chef and all resources per attendee)
For further information on course content please email firstname.lastname@example.org